WALK RIGHT IN TO CONVENIENT CARE- APPOINTMENTS NEVER NECESSARY
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED - CHILDREN TO SENIORS
Great reasons to go to ExacCare Walk-in Clinic
If you’ve already visited ExacCare for treatment - we appreciate your business! You’ve taken a great step toward protecting your health and your wallet at the same time. If not, there are plenty of reasons to start:
• You’re covered. We accept most major insurances.
• No appointments needed. The name says it all - walk right in.
• Convenient hours. ExacCare is open 7 days a weeks,with extended evening and weekend hours.
• Quicker care. The average ER visit tops 4 hours, while clinic visits are generally less than an hour.
• Skilled staff. Clinics are overseen by a doctor, with nurse practitioners or physician assistants onsite.
• Recommendations. If you ever need more extensive care, clinics can refer you to a local doctor, emergency room or urgent care center.
Have an urgent medical need?
If you need care that’s more than minor, we will refer you our supervising physician, or assist you in getting to your local ER.
If your medical need is more urgent and needs immediate emergency attention - for example, characterized by chest pain, trouble breathing, bad bleeding or other symptoms that are serious or put your life at risk - you should go straight to your local ER.
Our community is fortunate to have a quality emergency room that is staffed by highly trained physicians and healthcare providers.
Quality, Convenient, Healthcare: